春节用英语如何说(实用3篇)
春节用英语如何说 篇一
The Translation of "春节" in English
As the most important traditional festival in China, 春节 (chūn jié), also known as the Spring Festival, is widely celebrated by Chinese people around the world. With rich cultural and historical significance, 春节 marks the beginning of the lunar calendar and is a time for family reunions, feasts, and various festive activities. But how do we accurately convey the meaning of 春节 in English? In this article, we will explore different translations and their cultural implications.
One of the most common translations for 春节 is "Chinese New Year." This translation accurately conveys the idea that 春节 is a new year celebration specific to Chinese culture. It is widely used in English-speaking countries and recognized by people from various cultural backgrounds. However, it is important to note that the term "Chinese New Year" may not fully capture the cultural and historical significance of 春节.
Another translation for 春节 is "Spring Festival." This translation emphasizes the timing of the festival, as it usually falls in late January or early February, marking the arrival of spring in the traditional lunar calendar. It reflects the connection between 春节 and the changing of seasons. However, the term "Spring Festival" may not immediately convey the cultural context and significance of the celebration to those unfamiliar with Chinese culture.
In recent years, there has been a growing trend to use a combination of both translations, referring to the festival as "Chinese New Year/Spring Festival." This translation attempts to capture both the cultural and timing aspects of the celebration, providing a more comprehensive understanding for non-Chinese speakers.
However, it is important to note that translations can only provide an approximate understanding of the original term. The cultural and historical significance of 春节 cannot be fully captured by a single translation. It is through learning about the customs, traditions, and stories behind 春节 that one can truly appreciate the essence of this festival.
In conclusion, there are multiple translations for 春节 in English, including "Chinese New Year," "Spring Festival," and "Chinese New Year/Spring Festival." Each translation has its own cultural implications and may be more or less suitable depending on the context. However, it is essential to remember that translations can only provide a rough understanding, and true appreciation of 春节 comes from learning about its customs and traditions.
春节用英语如何说 篇二
Celebrating 春节: Chinese New Year Traditions and Customs
As one of the most significant festivals in Chinese culture, 春节 (chūn jié), also known as Chinese New Year, is a time for family reunions, feasts, and various festive activities. With a history of over 4,000 years, 春节 carries deep cultural and historical significance. In this article, we will explore some of the traditional customs and traditions associated with this joyous celebration.
One of the most important customs of 春节 is the reunion dinner, known as "团年饭" (tuán nián fàn) in Chinese. It is a time when family members come together to enjoy a lavish meal and exchange blessings for the coming year. The dinner usually consists of a variety of dishes, including fish, dumplings, and glutinous rice cakes, each with symbolic meanings related to prosperity, good luck, and family unity.
Another popular tradition during 春节 is the giving and receiving of "红包" (hóng bāo), which are red envelopes containing money. It is customary for married couples and older relatives to give red envelopes to children and unmarried individuals as a symbol of good luck and blessings for the new year. The amount of money inside the red envelope is often considered auspicious, with even numbers and the number 8 being particularly favored.
Fireworks and firecrackers are an integral part of 春节 celebrations. The loud noises and bright lights are believed to scare away evil spirits and bring good luck for the upcoming year. However, it is worth noting that in recent years, many cities in China have imposed restrictions on fireworks due to safety concerns and environmental considerations.
Lantern Festival, which marks the end of the 春节 celebrations, is another important tradition. It falls on the fifteenth day of the lunar calendar and is characterized by the display of colorful lanterns, lion dances, and the eating of sweet rice dumplings called "元宵" (yuán xiāo). Lantern Festival is a time for family and friends to gather, admire the lanterns, and send off the festive season with joy and good wishes.
These are just a few examples of the many customs and traditions associated with 春节. It is a time for Chinese people to honor their ancestors, strengthen family bonds, and look forward to a prosperous and auspicious year ahead. The celebration of 春节 is not only limited to China but is also observed by Chinese communities around the world, making it a truly global festival.
In conclusion, 春节 is a time of joy, reunion, and cultural significance. The customs and traditions associated with this festival, such as the reunion dinner, giving and receiving of red envelopes, fireworks, and Lantern Festival, all contribute to the festive atmosphere and convey the values of family, unity, and good fortune. Whether it is celebrated in China or in Chinese communities worldwide, 春节 is a time to come together and embrace the traditions that have been passed down for generations.
春节用英语如何说 篇三
春节用英语如何说
春节庆祝活动通常持续15天。庆祝活动包括春节年夜饭,放鞭炮,给儿童压岁钱,春节钟声和春节问候。大多数中国人将春节第7天停止庆祝活动,因为全国性节假通常这一天结束,但公共场所庆祝活动可能最终持续到正月十五。下面是小编整理的春节用英语如何说相关内容,欢迎参考阅读!
春节英文:the Spring Festival!
春节英文介绍:
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts.becouse red means good luck.People usually clean house too.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents.
On New Year's Eve,family always have a big dinner.Everybody are watch TV and talk.In the midnight,there usually fairworks.
On New Year's Day,people usually put on their new clothes and visit their femily and friends.They usually say:"Happy New Year's Day."
The Spring Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks.People usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.It can take people good luck all the year round.
The Origin of Chinese New Year
中国春节来历
The Chinese New Year is now popularly known as the Spring Festival because it starts from the Begining of Spring (the first of the twenty-four terms in coodination with the changes of Nature). Its origin is too old to be traced. Several explanations are hanging around. All agree,h
owever,that the word Nian,which in modern Chinese solely means "year",was originally the name of a monster beast that started to prey on people the night before the beginning of a new year.One legend goes that the beast Nian had a very big mouth that would swallow a great many people with one bite. People were very scared. One day,an old man came to their rescue,offering to subdue Nian. To Nian he said,"I hear say that you are very capable,but can you swallow the other beasts of prey on earth instead of people who are by no means of your worthy opponents?" So,it did swallow many of the beasts of prey on earth that also harrassed people and their domestic animals from time to time.
After that,the old man disappeared riding the beast Nian. He turned out to be an immortal god. Now that Nian is gone and other beasts of prey are also scared into forests,people begin to enjoy their peaceful life. Before the old man left,he had told people to put up red paper decorations on their windows and doors at each year's end to scare away Nian in case it sneaked back again,because red is the color the beast feared the most.
From then on,the tradition of observing the conquest of Nian is carried on from generation to generation. The term "Guo Nian",which may mean "Survive the Nian" becomes today "Celebrate the (New) Year" as the word "guo" in Chinese having both the meaning of "pass-over" and "observe". The custom of putting up red paper and firing fire-crackers to scare away Nian should it have a chance to run loose is still around. However,people today have long forgotten why they are doing all this,except that they feel the color and the sound add to the excitement of the celebration.
春节常用英文
过年 Guo-nian; have the Spring Festival
对联 poetic couplet: two successive rhyming lines in poetry
春联 Spring Festival couplets
剪纸 paper-cuts
年画 New Year paintings
买年货 special purchases for the Spring Festival ; do Spring Festival shopping
敬酒 propose a toast
灯笼 lantern: a portable light
灯会 exhibit of lanterns
守岁 staying-up
拜年 pay New Year's call; give New Year's greetings; New Year's visit
禁忌 taboo
去晦气 get rid of the ill- fortune
祭祖宗 offer sacrifices to one's ancestors
压岁钱 gift money; money given to children as a lunar New Year gift
辞旧岁 bid farewell to the old year
扫房 spring cleaning; general house-cleaning
八宝饭 eight treasures rice pudding
糖果盘 candy tray
什锦糖 assorted candies - sweet and fortune
蜜冬瓜 candied winter melon - growth and good health
西瓜子 red melon seed - joy,happiness,truth and sincerity
金桔 cumquat - prosperity
糖莲子 candied lotus seed - many descendents to come
糖藕 candied lotus root - fulfilling love relationship
红枣 red dates - prosperity
花生糖 peanut candy - sweet
春节英文祝福语1
1、祝你享尽新年佳节快乐和新年礼品。
Hope you enjoy the happiness of New Year and all the trimmings.
2、寄上佳节祝福,你们儿子汤姆敬上。
A holiday wish from your son Tom.
3、祝你节日和新一年中享有无限快乐。
To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.
4、致以热烈祝贺和良好祝福,新年快乐。
Warm greetings and best wishes for a happy New Year.
5、祝福你及你所爱人新一年中万事如意。
Best wishes for you and your loved ones best wishes for the New Year.
6、请接受我诚挚新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year,wish a healthy body.
7、希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐,我好朋友。
A New Year greeting to cheer you,my good friend.
8、祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
For a happy New Year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
9、马克、珍妮特和孩子们,谨呈最诚挚祝福。
From mark,janet and the kids,the most sincere wishes.
10、新年一年只有一次,但每次来临带来喜悦。
New Year comes but once a year,but when it comes it brings good cheer.
11、祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
Good luck,good health,hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
12、新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快乐、幸福!
In the coming year,wishing you peace,joy and happiness!
13、寄上无限思念和最美好祝愿,你们女儿。
A warmest thoughts and best wishes from your daughter.
14、爸爸妈妈:值此佳节,感谢您们所给予一切。
Mom and dad: this holiday season,thank you for everything.
15、万事如意新年美好祝福你及你所爱万事如意。
All the best New Year wishes for you and all whom you hold dear.
16、今年我们要王平家开新年晚会,欢迎你也来!
We will be having New Year party at wang ping's this year. You are welcome to join us!
17、新年来临,祝新年快乐,愿你时时刻刻幸福欢乐!
New Year,happy New Year,may every day hold happy hours for you!
18、传统佳节之际,献上殷殷祝福,祝新年万事如意!
And offer good talk,I wish all the best in the New Year!
19、愿新年烛光带给你祥和与喜悦,祝你新年充满爱。
May the glow of New Year candle bring you peace and joy,wish your New Year be filled with love.
20、给你特别祝福,愿新年带给你无边幸福、如意。
Give you a special blessing,cheery New Year hold lots of happiness.
21、愿你新年光彩夺目,愿你新年灿烂辉煌!佳节快乐!
Wishing you a sparkling New Year and bright happy New Year! Happy holidays!
22、献上最美好祝愿。祝贺佳节。愿你过个最愉快节日。
Best wishes. With the compliments of the season. May you have the best season ever.
23、请接受我们对你及你全家美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
24、新年快乐!万事大吉!合家欢乐!财源广进!恭喜发财!
Happy New Year! Everything is all right! Family happiness! Source of money widely enter! Congratulation!!!!
25、新年带给你和你所爱人许多美好事物和无尽祝福!
The coming New Year bring you and your loved one many good things and rich blessings!
26、这快乐分享时刻,思念好友时刻,美梦成真时刻。
At this time of happiness to share,missing friends moment,a dream come true.
27、愿新年带给你和你所爱人许多美好事物和无尽祝福!
May the coming New Year bring you and your loved one many good things and rich blessings!
28、愿新年不仅是你欢笑时刻,更是你欢喜日子。祝福你。
May the New Year be a time of laughter and real joy you day. Wish you well.
29、祝股民朋友新年喜气洋洋,银钿多多,新年股市火得不得。
Happy New Year to shareholders friends beaming,silver twinkle is great,the stock market as great a fire in the New Year.
30、给你我无尽新祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊新纪念。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
31、献上节日问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐新年。
Season's greetings and best wishes,wish you have a bright and happy New Year.
32、开心每一秒,快乐每一天,幸福每一年,健康到永远!新年快乐。
Happy every second,is joyful every one day,happy each year,health to forever! Happy New Year.
33、这特殊日子,向你致以新年祝福,希望不久我们能相聚一起。
On this special day I send you New Year wishes,and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
34、继往开来迎新岁,举金杯春满万户,与时俱进贺丰年,传笑语喜盈千家。
Forward the new age,for jinbei spring with thousands of households,advancing with The Times He Feng years,laughter xi surplus thousands.
35、微风假寐宠晴日,红酒怡情虐心智。春节不约悄然醒,微醺作祟笑看之。
The breeze catnap spoil a durk,red chief use for delight abuse of the mind. Quietly wake up is not about the Spring Festival,inhibited the small smile.
36、愿一切最美好祝福能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness,cheerfulness and success.
37、愿你新年充满温馨,祥和,与亲人团聚快乐,祝乐陶陶,新年乐无限。
May your New Year be filled with special moment,warmth,peace and happy with family reunions,wish of covered,the New Year.
38、愿明亮喜庆新年烛光温暖一年中每个日日夜夜,祝你欢欢喜喜度新年!
May the bright and festive glow of New Year candle warm the days all the year day and night,I wish you a wonderful New Year!
39、让温馨祝愿、幸福思念和友好祝福,新年来到你身边,伴你左右。
May the warmest wishes,happy thoughts and friendly greetings,come at New Year and stay with you all the year through.
40、这欢乐时节给你我最真祝福和亲切思念,愿你今年新年比往年更璀璨。
In the season of joy I present my sincerest wishes and kindest thoughts. May this New Year outshine all the rest.
春节英文祝福语2
1、May many fortunes find their way to you!
多福多寿!
2、On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
祝你今后获得更大成就。
3、May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love。
祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
4、Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。
5、May the coming New Year bring you joy,love and peace.
请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。
6、Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。
7、Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
8、With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
9、Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
愿你健康长寿!
10、Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。
11、With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
恭贺新禧,万事如意。
12、With the compliments of the season.
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利!
13、I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的'祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
14、Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生。
15、To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.
请接受我节日的祝贺。
16、May you come into a good fortune!
祝吉星高照!
17、I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
18、Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.
新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
19、Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!
事业成功,家庭美满。
20、Live long and proper!
恭喜发财!
21、May the season's joy fill you all the year round.
祝贺佳节。
22、Good luck in the year ahead!
恭贺贺新禧!
23、Good health,good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。
24、Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
25、Wish you happiness and prosperity in the coming year!
祝你新的一年快乐幸福。
26、Wishing you many future successes.
请多保重!
27、May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。
28、Please accept my season's greetings.
祝福您,新年快乐。
29、Good luck,good health,hood
cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
30、I want to wish you longevity and health!
祝财运亨通!
春节英文祝福语3
1、春节,祝你开心永远,幸福永远,好运永远!
Spring Festival, I wish you happy forever, happiness forever, good luck forever!
2、健康来拥抱,愿你身体好。
Health to embrace, wish you good health。
3、妈妈,我是您最杰出的作品。妈妈,谢谢!新年快乐哦!
Mom, I am your most outstanding work。 Thank you, mom! Happy New Year!
4、祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
I wish you good health and long life in the new year。
5、宝贝,你幸福所以我幸福!祝你在新的一年里取得更大的进步!
Baby, you are happy, so I am happy! I wish you greater progress in the New Year!
6、祝老师新年充满平安和爱。
I wish you peace and love in the new year.
7、新年已来到,向你问个好。
Good new year to you。
8、愿你吉星高照,好运常伴。
May you have good luck and good luck.
9、牛年到了,愿你美梦成真。
The year of the ox is coming。 May your dreams come true.
10、新年快乐,朋友,鼠年是你的本命年,希望你一切都美满!
Happy new year, my friend. The year of the rat is your year of birth。 I hope you are happy!
11、祝岁岁有好年!新年快乐!
Wish you a good year! Happy New Year!
12、愿新年,福多!财多!快乐多!
Happy new year, Fudo! Rich! How happy!
13、新年快乐,新的一年要开心,我也继续爱你。
Happy new year, happy new year, I also continue to love you.
14、愿新年的快乐一年四季常在。
May the joy of the New Year be with you all the year round.
15、愿你万事顺,开心过大年。
Wish you all the best and have a happy new year.
16、时时都如意,事事更圆满。
All the time, everything is better.
17、祝您新年快乐,鹏程万里!
I wish you a happy New Year!
18、祝您永远健康快乐。
May joy and health be with you always.
19、请接受我节日的祝贺。
Please accept my holiday congratulations.
20、在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的新年比往年更璀璨。
In this season of joy, I give you my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the New Year be brighter than ever.
21、新年的钟声即将响起,愿你在新的一年里事事如意!
The bell of the new year is about to ring. Wish you all the best in the New Year!
22、如果有钱也是一种错,祝你一错再错!新年快乐!
If money is also a mistake, I wish you wrong again and again! Happy New Year!
23、愿友心欢畅,人生放光芒。
May the hearts of friends be happy and life shine.
24、新一年,日子顺心多平安。
The new year is a happy and peaceful year.
25、愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!
May all the best wishes be expressed in this card。 I sincerely wish you happiness, happiness and success!