航海英语口语对话(优秀3篇)
航海英语口语对话 篇一
标题:船舶通信与导航
对话一:
A: Good morning, this is vessel MV Sea Queen, over.
B: Good morning, Sea Queen. This is the Coast Guard. How can I assist you today?
A: We are currently navigating through heavy fog and would like to request a navigational warning for other vessels in the area.
B: Understood, Sea Queen. I will issue a navigational warning immediately. Can you provide me with your current position and heading?
A: Affirmative, our current position is latitude 40 degrees 30 minutes north, longitude 70 degrees 15 minutes west. Our heading is 090 degrees.
B: Thank you, Sea Queen. I have issued the navigational warning for vessels in your vicinity. Please proceed with caution and maintain a continuous listening watch on channel 16.
A: Roger that, Coast Guard. We will maintain a listening watch on channel 16. Thank you for your assistance.
对话二:
A: Mayday, mayday, mayday! This is vessel MV Ocean Star. We are experiencing a fire onboard and require immediate assistance.
B: Ocean Star, this is the Coast Guard. Please provide me with your current position and the number of crew members onboard.
A: Our current position is latitude 35 degrees 45 minutes north, longitude 80 degrees 20 minutes west. We have a total of 20 crew members onboard.
B: Understood, Ocean Star. I am dispatching the nearest rescue vessel to your location. In the meantime, please activate your fire suppression system and prepare to abandon ship if necessary.
A: Copy that, Coast Guard. We will activate the fire suppression system and prepare for possible evacuation. Please hurry.
B: Help is on the way, Ocean Star. Stay calm and follow the instructions of the rescue team. They will guide you through the evacuation process.
A: Thank you, Coast Guard. We will do our best to handle the situation until help arrives.
航海英语口语对话 篇二
标题:应急情况下的航海通信
对话一:
A: Mayday, mayday, mayday! This is vessel MV Pacific Dream. We have hit an underwater object and are taking on water rapidly.
B: Pacific Dream, this is the Coast Guard. Please provide me with your current position and the number of people onboard.
A: Our current position is latitude 20 degrees 10 minutes south, longitude 150 degrees 30 minutes east. We have a total of 30 people onboard.
B: Understood, Pacific Dream. I am alerting nearby vessels and preparing to dispatch a rescue team to your location. In the meantime, please activate your bilge pumps and prepare for possible evacuation.
A: Copy that, Coast Guard. We will activate the bilge pumps and prepare for evacuation if necessary. Please hurry, the water level is rising quickly.
B: Help is on the way, Pacific Dream. Stay calm and follow the instructions of the rescue team. They will guide you through the evacuation process.
A: Thank you, Coast Guard. We will do our best to handle the situation until help arrives.
对话二:
A: Mayday, mayday, mayday! This is vessel MV Northern Star. We have lost all power and are drifting towards rocks. Request immediate assistance.
B: Northern Star, this is the Coast Guard. Please provide me with your current position and the number of people onboard.
A: Our current position is latitude 50 degrees 40 minutes north, longitude 130 degrees 20 minutes west. We have a total of 15 people onboard.
B: Understood, Northern Star. I am alerting nearby vessels and preparing to dispatch a rescue team to your location. In the meantime, please drop anchor if possible and prepare for possible evacuation.
A: Copy that, Coast Guard. We will drop anchor and prepare for evacuation if necessary. Please hurry, the rocks are getting closer.
B: Help is on the way, Northern Star. Stay calm and follow the instructions of the rescue team. They will guide you through the evacuation process.
A: Thank you, Coast Guard. We will do our best to handle the situation until help arrives.
以上是两篇关于航海英语口语对话的文章。希望对您有帮助!
航海英语口语对话 篇三
航海英语口语对话
中国外派船员的英语口语应用能力,一直以来都成为中国船员在国际市场上缺乏竞争力的主要原因。下面是小编分享的一些航海英语的简单口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
备航
对话1: 准备开航
Captain: Chief Engineer. The cargo work will be completed by
1900 hours today. I prepare to sail at 2000 hours. Please standby engine at 1900 hours. Is there anything abnormal? Chief Engineer.
船长: 轮机长,预计今天1900时完货,我们准备2000时开航,请在1900备车,有异常情况吗,轮机长?
Chief Engineer: I will go down the engine room to standby engine by 1900 hours. There isn’t abnormality found.
轮机长: 我会在1900时下机舱备车,没有发现异常情况。
Captain: Please check the quantity of fuel oil, diesel oil, lube oil, as we will start a long voyage.
船长: 请再检查一下燃油,柴油,润滑油的数量,因为我们马上要开始长航次了。
Chief Engineer: How long will it take? Captain.
轮机长: 要多久呢?船长?
Captain: We will sail to New York. It will take 30 days. I suppose.
船长: 我们开往纽约,我想大约要30天。
Dialog B: Search for Stowaways and Pirates
对话2: 搜查偷渡者
Captain: We will sail at 2000 hours. Agent has just disembarked. Please hoist gangway now. Arrange all deck hands to search all spaces thoroughly for stowaways and pirates. Remember, work in pairs.
船长: 我们准备2000时开航,代理刚刚下船,请现在收舷梯,安排甲板人员彻底搜查所有空间,以防偷渡者和海盗上船,记住,要结队进行。
Chief Officer: Yes, sir. I will arrange work gangs now. Anyway, when will be a good time for us to check all formalities?
大副: 遵命,我将马上安排工作人员,此外,我们什么时候核对检查手续?
Captain: As soon as we finished searching for security reasons.
船长: 在完成全船搜索后就进行。
Dialog C: Check All Documentation and Formalities
对话3: 检查文件和手续
Captain: Chief, let’s check all documentation and formalities for next port.
船长: 大副,让我们检查下一港所有的文件和手续。
Chief Officer: My pleasure, sir.
大副: 愿意效劳,先生。
Captain: Firstly, last port clearance, record of PSC inspection, imported cargo manifest, declaration of personal articles, oh, could you check all certificates?
船长: 首先,上一港结关手续,PSC检查记录,进口货清单,个人物品申报单,噢,你能检查一下证书吗?
Chief Officer: Al
l certificates are well locked in your safe. Captain. ISM document, DOC, SMC, certificates of competency. Sir, what’s this?大副: 所有的证书都锁在你的保险柜里,船长。包括ISM证书,符合证明,安全管理证书,适任证书。先生,这是什么?
Captain: This is the next voyage order. It is confidential. Don’t touch it. I will tell you preparation for the next voyage in due course.
船长: 这是下航次的指令,是保密的文件,不要看,我到时候会告诉你准备程序的。
引航业务
对话1: 要引航员
M/V Midas: Dalian Pilot Station, Dalian Pilot Station. M/V Midas calling, M/V Midas calling. I require a pilot, over.
“梅达斯”船: .......我需要引航,请回答。
Pilot Station: M/V Midas, Dalian Pilot Station. What’s your ETA at Huang Baizui lighthouse?
引航站: “梅达斯”船,大连引航站。你船预抵黄白嘴灯塔的时间是多少?
M/V Midas: My ETA at Huang Baizui lighthouse is 0900 hours local time.
“梅达斯”: 我船预抵黄白嘴灯塔时间是当地时间0900时。
Pilot Station: What are the colour of the funnel and the colour of the hull?
引航站: 请告知你船烟囱和船体颜色。
M/V Midas: The funnel is red and blue bands. The hull is green. When will pilot embark? On which side shall I rig the pilot ladder?
“梅达斯”: 烟囱是红蓝条状的,船体是绿色的。引航员什么时候上船?哪一侧放引航梯?
Pilot Station: Pilot will embark at 0930 hours local time. Pick up pilot at the Fairway buoy No. 5. Advise you rig the pilot ladder on port side, out.
引航站: 引航员在当地时间0930时上船。在航道5号浮处接引航员。建议你把引航梯放在左舷,结束通话。
M/V Midas: Your message well understood, out.
“梅达斯”: 你的信息已明白,结束通话。
Dialog B: Pilot Arrival
对话2: 引航员到船
Captain: Third Mate. Pilot boat is coming now. You stand by the pilot ladder. Tell AB on duty to lower Flag “G” and hoist Flog “H”. Send out one long blast, OK?
船长: 三副,引航员的船现在快到了。你在引航梯边等候,告诉值班一水降“G”旗,升“H”旗,鸣一长声,好吗?
Third Mate: Yes, sir.
三副:照办,先生。
Pilot: Lower the ladder a little more, please. Throw a heaving line to take my bag and handheld VHF aboard.
引航员: 请把引航梯放低些,放一撇缆把我的包和对讲机带上船。
Third Mate: Welcome on board. Let’s go to the bridge. The captain is expecting to meet you anxiously.
三副: 欢迎来我船。让我们上驾驶台。船长正在热切的盼望与你会面。
Dialog C: Preparation of Working
对话3: 准备工作
Pilot: I’d like to know the particulars before working.
引航员: 在工作前我想了解一下你船的技术细节。
Captain: My pleasure, Mr. Pilot. Our vessel is a general cargo ship. LOA is 110 m. Breadth is 18 m. Draft forward is 7.5 m. Draft aft is 8.5 m. Gross tonnage is 12,000 tons. Net tonnage is 2,200 tons. The twin screw propellers are inward. The revolutions at full speed are 106 r/min. Anything else?
船长: 我愿为你效劳,引航员先生。我船系杂货船。总长110米。宽18米。前吃水7.5米,后吃水8.5米。总吨12000吨,净吨2200吨,双螺旋桨推进时内旋,全速前进为106 r/min。还有别的吗?
Pilot: How long does it take to reverse the engine from full ahead to full astern? What is the harbour speed?
引航员: 主机从全速前进到全速后退用多长时间?进港速度为多少?
Captain: No more than 70 seconds. But the “full stern” is much more slower than “full head”. Harbour speed is 6 knots.
船长: 不超过70秒,但全速后退的速度比全速前进的反应要慢的多。进港速度6 kn 。
Pilot: OK. Advise you order to heave up the anchor.
引航员: 好了,建议你先发起锚指令。
Captain: Ready to enter harbour fore and aft. Follow the instructions given by our pilot. (Use handheld VHF) Chief Mate “Heave up the anchor”. OK. Start to work now, Mr. Pilot.
船长: 全船准备进港,请听引航员的指令。(用对讲机)“大副起锚”。好了,引航员先生,可以开始工作了。
靠泊与离泊
对话1: 询问靠泊指令
M/V Zhiyuan: Singapore Radio, what is my berth instruction? Over.
“致远”船: 新加坡台,我船的靠泊指令是什么?请讲。
Singapore Radio: Your berth instruction is clear at jetty No.3, 2100 hours local time. Over.
新加坡台: 你船的靠泊指令将定于当地时间2100时靠3号码头,请讲。
M/V Zhiyuan: When will pilot embark? Over.
“致远”船: 引航员什么时候上船?请讲。
Singapore Radio: Pilot will board you at 1800 hours local time. You will pick up pilot at the entrance of the strait. Over.
新加坡台: 引航员将于当地时间1800时登船,你将在海峡入口处接引航员,请讲。
M/V Zhiyuan: On which side will I alongside?
“致远”船: 我用哪一舷靠泊?请讲。
Singapore Radio: Starboard side, out.
新加坡台: 右舷,完毕。
Dialog B: Berthing Operation
对话2: 靠泊操作
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Dead slow astern.
“彩虹”船引航员: 后退一。
M/V Rainbow Third Mate: Yes, sir. Dead slow astern. Now engine dead slow astern.
“彩虹”船三副: 遵命,后退一。现在后退一。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Stop engine.
“彩虹”船引航员: 停车。
M/V Rainbow Third Mate: Yes, sir. Stop engine. Now engine stopped.
“彩虹”船三副: 遵命,停车。现在停车。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Stand by for letting go port anchor. (use VHF).
“彩虹”船引航员: 准备抛左锚(用VHF)。
M/V Rainbow Chief: Yes, sir. Stand by for letting go port anchor. Standing by for letting go port anchor. (use handheld VHF).
“彩虹”船大副: 遵命,准备抛左锚。正准备抛左锚(用对讲机)。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Let go port anchor. Over.
“彩虹”船引航员: 抛左锚,请讲。
M/V Rainbow Chief: Yes, sir. Let go port anchor. Now, port anchor is let go.
“彩虹”船大副: 遵命,抛左锚。现在左锚已抛下,请讲。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Push a little, tug aft (use VHF). Over.
“彩虹”船引航员: 顶一点点,后拖船(用VHF)。请讲。
Tug aft Captain: Yes, sir. Push a little. Pushing a little. Rainbow (use VHF).
后拖船船长: 遵命,顶推一点点。我们正顶一点点,“彩虹”船(用VHF)。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: How is chain leading? Chief, over.
“彩虹”船引航员: 锚链方向如何?大副,请讲。
M/V Rainbow Chief: Cable round the bow up and down. Over.
“彩虹”船大副: 锚链方向直上直下,请讲。
M/V Rainbow Pilot: Send heaving line ashore.
“彩虹”船引航员: 抛撇缆给岸上。
Dialog C: Unberthing Operation
对话3: 离泊操作
(The pilot is on M/V Marina Ace/ELCO7 which is from Liberia. LOA: 199.6m. Breadth: 32.3m. Draft: 11m)
Pilot: Are you ready to get underway? Captain.
引航员: 你们准备起航了吗?船长。
Captain: Yes, ready to get underway.
船长: 是的,准备起航了。
Pilot: Stand by engine.
引航员: 备车。
Third Mate: Yes, sir. Stand by engine. Now engine stand by.
三副: 遵命,备车。现在备车。
Pilot: Stand by for heaving up anchor. Chief. (use VHF)
引航员: 准备起锚。大副(用VHF)。
Chief Mate: (on the bow) Yes, sir. Stand by for heaving up anchor. Standing by for heaving up anchor. Over. (use handheld VHF)
大副: (在船头)遵命,准备起锚。正准备起锚。请讲。(用对讲机)
Pilot: Single up fore and aft. Over.
引航员: 艏艉单绑,请讲。
Chief Mate: Single up forward. Over.
大副: 船首单绑。请讲。
Second Mate: Single up aft. Over.
二副: 船尾单绑。请讲。
Pilot: Let go aft. Over.
引航员: 船尾解缆。请讲。
Second Mate: Let go, Linesmen (use handheld VHF). Bridge, Aft is let go. Over.
二副: 解缆工人,解缆(用对讲机)。驾驶台,船尾已解缆。请讲。
Pilot: Let go forward. Chief.
引航员: 船首解缆。大副。
Chief Mate: Let go, Linesmen (use handheld VHF). Bridge, forward is let go. Over.
大副: 解缆工人,解缆(用对讲机)。驾驶台,船头已解缆。请讲。
Pilot: Heave up anchor.
引航员: 起锚。
Chief Mate: Yes, sir. Heave up anchor. Heaving up anchor. Over.
大副: 遵命,起锚。正起锚。请讲。
Pilot: Port ten.
引航员: 左舵10度。
Helmsman: Yes, sir. Port ten. Now wheel port ten.
舵工: 遵命,左舵10度。现在左舵10度。
Pilot: Dead slow ahead.
引航员: 微速前进。
Third Mate: Yes, sir. Dead slow ahead. Now engine dead slow ahead.
三副: 遵命,微速前进。现在微速前进。
【拓展内容】
优化航海英语课堂教学探索论文
论文关键词:航海 英语教学 课堂活动 优化 探索
论文摘要:文章针对如何提高航海英语教学质量和优化课堂教学,提出了改变教学方法,激发学生参与课堂积极性和提高英语应用能力的对策。
1、概述
在现代社会,教育学家不再一味地寻求单一的、模式化的课堂教学方法,语言教学也没有僵硬的和固定的规则。在传纺的.教学中,教师是主动者,学生被动地接受教师传授给他们的知识,而成功的语言课堂应是以学生为中心,创造各种语言环境和交际环境使学生有机会参与并运用语言进行交流,在教师的监督、指导和鼓励下,学生进行思考并进行语言的实际运用。因此,如何优化课堂教学,尤其是高等院校和高职院校的航海英语,探索一条提高英语教学质量和效率的方法,一直是许多教育者的努力目标。
2、优化航海英语课堂教学的对策
2.1交际法教学
航海英语作为专门用途英语(esp)的一个分支,是一种高度社会化、交际化和文化内涵丰富的语言,应该采用交际式语言测试和教学。用交际教学法进行航海英语教学模式的设想,是目前整个世界航海英语教学的趋势,也是国际海事组织(imo)的要求。此教学法一改传统的翻译教学法,能创设灵活多样的教学活动,促进师生间互动。好的教学方法是形成最佳课堂气氛的重要保证,一堂优秀的英语课是一种交流,对英语教师来说,为学生创造一种较愉快的交际氛围是十分重要的。教师须设计和组织丰富的、以学生为主体的课堂活动,例如:pairwork(一对一活动),groupwork(小组活动),discus—sion(讨论),brainstorm(头脑风暴),roleplay(角色表演),debates(辩论),presentation(陈述表演)等。
这一系列活动有利于轻松活泼的教学环境的形成,提高学生学习的兴趣,激发他们学习航海英语的热情,并乐于参与教学过程,学生在有意或无意中直接参与到课堂教学活动中,学习英语的积极性得到提高,新知识得到巩固。交际教学可以充分发挥学生的主体作用,从被动接受到主动参与,促使学生在航海英语语言能力方面有大幅度的提高。
鉴于航海英语教材的课文内容比较枯燥,缺乏生活气息,难以提起学生的学习兴趣,而且学生有着不同的家庭背景和生活体验,如果在教学中单就课本进行语言教学,会使学生失去学习英语的兴趣。教师可采用生动、活泼的教学形式给学生增加一些趣味而又有助于理解记忆的教学内容和知识。学生好奇心强,使用情景法可引导学生参与,吸引学生的注意力,提高学习兴趣。如有关气象中各种云的词汇(cirrostratus卷层云;ahocumulus高积云;cumulo-nimbus积雨云;stratocumulus层积云;nimbostratus乱层云)很难记忆,如果利用图片、图像或录像,将所有能够直观表达的单词尽可能直观表达,枯燥无味的单词就会教得生动有趣。
2.2以学生为中心,培养学生学习的自主意识
针对传统教学法只问“耕耘”,不问“收获”的弊端,应平衡教师讲话时间和学生讲话时间,着力培养学生自主学习的意识,教育他们怎样学习和对自己的学习负责任,对班级学习和课堂活动负责任。教师运用灵活的教学方法,既提供系统的语言规则,又设计充分的真实情景。真正建立“以学生为中心”的课堂,鼓励学生努力地学习,引导他们根据所学的内容积极思考,主动发言,在学习过程中产生独立自主性。这样,学生的学习积极性和责任心得到了充分的调动和极大的提高,学习效果会事半功倍。有了学习的自主意识,学生就能最有效地利用教师在课堂中提供的师生交际,与组员交际、与同桌交际的机会,主动地质疑、讨论,展开课堂活动,更好地融入课堂教学。基础较差的学生,往往自信心不强,课堂参与度低,需要教师保护他们的自尊心,调动其学习积极性。教师要细心观察,及时发现并肯定他们的闪光点和点滴进步,要求学生对比自己的现在和过去,看到自己的进步,感受到成功的喜悦,消除心理障碍,主动参与教学的全过程。人都有自我实现、取得成功、获得认可的愿望和需要,成功后的快乐和体验是学生学习力量的重要来源和内在动力。
2.3加强师生的情感交流
宽松和谐的氛围和师生情感的投入是学生主动参与学习的外部条件,是学生学习和个性发展的良好土壤。融洽的师生感情有利于学生参与课堂活动,在教学中,教师以满足学生的心理需要为出发点,激发学生的学习动机,在情感上尊重每一位同学,充分肯定他们,体谅他们,给予其安全感、信任感,创造没有恐惧的轻松环境。教师上课时,应保持和蔼可亲的面容,这样学生才会大胆地参与课堂活动,而不怕犯错误。另一方面,教师要引导学生正确认识和了解自己,发现优点,克服缺点,开发潜能。
经常鼓励、表扬学生,尤其是善待班内学习困难的学生,尽可能让学生感到每一节课是师生共同打造,而不是教师在孤独地教、学生在被迫地学。在教学中,忽视情感层次和心理教育,只求教书,不管引导,置学生的心理需要于不顾,会使课堂黯然失色,枯燥无味,也不能促进教学任务的顺利完成。教师应从各方面了解学生,关心他们,尽力给予帮助和指导,真正做他们的良师益友。这是教学中的必要铺垫。
2.4利用多媒体,寓教于乐
在航海英语教学中,使用多媒体软件中形象生动的实时动画、严谨准确的授课和悦耳动听的音乐,使学习内容达到了真正意义上的图文并茂、栩栩如生,使学生因此由被动学习者变成了始终保持高度学习兴趣的主动参与者,寓教于乐得以落到实处,学习的成功也成为自然而然的事。而且让学生投入当时的情景,有助于培养学生的观察和创造思维及分析判断能力。也可以把多媒体计算机作为学习英语甚至其它各科知识的工具,配备辅助教学和多媒体光盘软件,让学生通过人机交互,在完全自主的情况下进行个别化学习,培养学生观察、分析、综合能力及动手能力;学生在学习过程中可选择适当的学习进度和方法,并且不断调整,培养自学能力和独立思考能力,也能培养思维的敏捷,使多种感官得以协调发展。
多媒体航海英语教学还能节省宝贵的课堂时间,增加课堂信息量,从根本上提高教学效率。在拥有多媒体教学设备的课室,教师通过计算机幻灯、实物投影等手段代替传统的板书,既节省了时间,又加大了单位时间的授课信息。实践证明,多媒体英语教学不仅能保证教学大纲的贯彻实施,而且带动了教育思想的改革和教学观念的更新。课堂教学生动形象,特别是在听力和阅读课堂,能使学生对课堂内容的理解和接受实现声音、文字、图像等方面的多通道、多元化。教师可以自行编辑制作比较适合我国国情及学生具体情况的其他视听材料,这种视听结合的教学方式比单一化的书本教材更能吸引学生,激发学习兴趣,纯正的语音更易为学生所喜欢并模仿。多媒体英语教学通过潜移默化来提高学生运用航海英语的实际能力。
2.5创设网络教学环境
网络传输的快捷,弥补了过去由于信息闭塞而造成的知识老化、课本陈旧的现象。利用计算机网络向学生提供了大量的供学生学习和下载的教学资源,或为此目的的搜索连接。通过网络学习资源的利用(主要是下载视听材料和扩充阅读材料),例如,中国海事中心网和世界海事大学网。学生的英语更加准确,知识也得到及时的更新,视野得到开阔,并能与国内先进英语水平和国际水平接轨。网络教学,使获取教学内容渠道多元化,极大地促进教学组织形式的变革,运用航海英语教学活动的新颖性来吸引学生,激发学生的学习欲望。