与餐厅的英语口语情景对话【精彩3篇】

与餐厅的英语口语情景对话 篇一

第一篇内容

Title: Ordering Food at a Restaurant

Dialogue:

Waiter: Good evening! How many people are in your party?

Customer: There are four of us.

Waiter: Great! Please follow me to your table. Here are the menus. Can I get you something to drink?

Customer: Yes, please. I'll have a glass of water with lemon, please.

Waiter: Of course, one glass of water with lemon. And for the rest of you?

Customer 2: I'll have a Coke, please.

Customer 3: I'll have a glass of red wine, please.

Customer 4: I'll have a green tea, please.

Waiter: Alright, one Coke, one glass of red wine, and one green tea. I'll be right back with your drinks.

(Several minutes later)

Waiter: Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?

Customer: Yes, we are. I'll have the grilled chicken with mashed potatoes, please.

Customer 2: I'll have the spaghetti carbonara, please.

Customer 3: I'll have the seafood paella, please.

Customer 4: I'll have the vegetarian lasagna, please.

Waiter: Wonderful choices! I'll bring your orders to the kitchen. Your food will be ready shortly.

(20 minutes later)

Waiter: Here are your meals. Enjoy your dinner!

Customer: Thank you!

(While eating)

Customer 2: Excuse me, can we have some extra napkins, please?

Waiter: Of course, I'll bring them right away.

Customer 3: This paella is delicious! Can you tell the chef I love it?

Waiter: I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'll let the chef know.

Customer 4: Can we have the bill, please?

Waiter: Sure, I'll bring it to you shortly.

(After finishing the meal)

Waiter: Here's your bill. Please take your time.

Customer: Thank you. Can we pay by card?

Waiter: Yes, we accept all major credit cards.

Customer: Great! Here you go.

Waiter: Thank you. Here's your receipt. Have a wonderful evening!

Dialogue Explanation:

In this dialogue, a group of four customers enters a restaurant and is seated by the waiter. They order their drinks, followed by their main courses. The waiter brings their drinks and takes their food orders to the kitchen. After a short wait, the waiter serves the meals, and the customers enjoy their dinner. They request extra napkins, express their satisfaction with the food, and ask for the bill. The waiter brings the bill and accepts payment by card, providing the customers with a receipt.

This dialogue illustrates the typical interaction between customers and wait staff when ordering food at a restaurant. It includes common phrases and requests that are useful for English learners to practice in a restaurant setting.

与餐厅的英语口语情景对话 篇二

第二篇内容

Title: Resolving Issues at a Restaurant

Dialogue:

Customer: Excuse me, but I ordered the steak medium-rare, and it's well-done.

Waiter: I apologize for the mistake. I'll take it back to the kitchen and have a new one prepared for you.

Customer: Thank you, I appreciate it.

(10 minutes later)

Waiter: Here's your steak cooked to medium-rare, just as you requested. Enjoy your meal!

Customer: This is perfect, thank you for fixing it.

(While eating)

Customer 2: Excuse me, but I found a hair in my salad.

Waiter: I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Let me get you a fresh salad right away.

Customer 2: Thank you, I would appreciate that.

(5 minutes later)

Waiter: Here's your new salad, free of any hair. I'm very sorry about that.

Customer 2: It's alright, these things happen. Thank you for taking care of it.

(Customer 3 accidentally spills a glass of water)

Waiter: Oh no, let me clean that up for you right away. I'll bring you a new glass of water as well.

Customer 3: I'm so sorry about that. Thank you for your help.

(2 minutes later)

Waiter: Here's a fresh glass of water for you. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Customer 3: No, thank you. We're good now.

(After finishing the meal)

Customer: Excuse me, can we have the dessert menu, please?

Waiter: Of course, here you go.

Customer 4: I'll have the chocolate lava cake, please.

Customer 2: I'll have the crème br?lée, please.

Customer 3: I'll have the tiramisu, please.

Customer: I'll have the cheesecake, please.

Waiter: Excellent choices! I'll bring your desserts shortly.

(10 minutes later)

Waiter: Here are your desserts. Enjoy!

Customer: Thank you!

Dialogue Explanation:

In this dialogue, various issues arise during the customers' dining experience. The first customer receives a steak cooked differently from their order, and the waiter promptly resolves the issue by replacing it. The second customer discovers a hair in their salad, and the waiter apologizes and brings a fresh salad. The third customer accidentally spills water, and the waiter quickly cleans it up and provides a new glass. After finishing their meals, the customers request the dessert menu and place their orders. The waiter serves the desserts, and the customers express their gratitude.

This dialogue showcases how a restaurant should handle customer complaints and resolve issues promptly and professionally. It emphasizes the importance of good customer service and the willingness of the staff to rectify any problems that may occur during a meal.

与餐厅的英语口语情景对话 篇三

与餐厅有关的英语口语情景对话

  无论去哪里,外出就餐都不是什么新鲜事儿。那么,一些餐厅的常用英语口语你知道吗?以下是小编为大家整理的与餐厅有关的英语口语情景对话,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。

  一、寻问餐厅

  Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

  是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

  Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

  这附近是否有中国餐厅?

  I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

  我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

  Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

  这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

  I'd like a quiet restaurant.

  我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

  Do you know of any restaurants open now?

  你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

  I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

  我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

  I'd like to have some local food.

  我想尝试一下当地食物。

  Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

  是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

  Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

  最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

  Where is the main area for restaurants?

  此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

  二、餐厅预约

  Do I need a reservation?

  我需要预约位子吗?

  Nine o'clock should be O.K.

  9点应该没问题。

  I'd like to reserve a table for three.

  我想要预约3个人的位子。

  what do you have for today's special?

  今天的推荐餐是什么?

  We are a group of six.

  我们共有6个人。

  We'd like a table with a view of garden.

  我们想要面对花园的`位子。

  We'll come around eight o'clock.

  我们大约在8点到达。

  It's O.K. Your name, please.

  没问题。请给我你的名字。

  How can I get there?

  我要如何才能到达餐厅?

  My name is Jessica Yang.

  我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

  I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

  我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

  Do you have a dress code?

  餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

  I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

  我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

  ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

  女士是否需着正式服装?

  How long is the wait?

  我们大概需要等多久?

  No jeans, please.

  请不要穿牛仔裤。

  三、餐厅点餐篇

  May I have a menu,please?

  请给我菜单。

  May I order,please?

  我可以点餐了吗?

  Do you have a menu in chinese?

  是否有中文菜单?

  What is the specialty of the house?

  餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

  Would you like something to drink before dinner?

  在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

  Do you have today`s special?

  餐厅有今日特餐吗?

  What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

  餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

  Can I have the same dish as that?

  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

  May I see the wine list?

  可否让我看看酒单?

  I`d like appetizers and meat dish.

  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。

  May I order a glass of wine?

  我可以点杯酒吗?

  I`m on a diet.

  我正在节食中。

  What kind of wine do you have?

  餐厅有那几类酒?

  I have to avoid food containing fat.

  我必须避免含油脂的食物。

  I`d like to have some local wine.

  我想点当地出产的酒。

  Do you have vegetarian dishs?

  餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

  I`d like to have Frence red wine.

  我想要喝法国红酒。

  How do you like your steak?

  你的牛排要如何烹调?

  Could you recommend some good wine?

  是否可建议一些不错的酒?

  Well done ,please.

  全熟。

  四、餐厅用餐

  Could you tell me how to eat this?

  请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

  Is coffee included in this meal?

  有咖啡做为附餐吗?

  Could you pass me the salt?

  请把盐传给我。

  May I smoke?

  可以抽烟吗?

  I'd like a glass of water, please.

  请给我一杯水。

  My order hasn't come yet.

  我点的食物还没来。

  May I have a bottle of mineral water?

  请给我一瓶矿泉水。

  This is not what I ordered.

  这不是我点的食物。

  Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

  请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

  Check, please.

  麻烦请结帐。

  May I have some more bread, please.

  请再给我一些面包。

  Can I pay here?

  可以在这儿付帐吗?

  I'd like a dessert, please.

  请给我一些甜点。

  We like to pay separately.

  我们想要分开算帐。

  What do you have for dessert?

  甜点有那几种?

  I think there is a mistake in the bill.

  帐单有一些错误。

  May I have some cheese?

  可以给我一些芝士吗?

  Could you check it again?

  可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

  What kind of cheese is this?

  这是什么口味的芝士?

  Can I pay with this credit card?

  可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

  May I have just a little of it?

  可以给我一点这个吗?

  May I have the receipt, please.

  请给我收据。

  Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

  可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

  五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇

  Will you be eating here or is this to go ?

  在这里用餐或带走?

  I'll eat here.

  在这里用餐。

  Take out,please.

  带走。

  I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

  请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

  Can I sit here?

  我可以坐这里吗?

  Can I have a hot dog,please?

  请给我一份热狗。

  With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

  加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

  How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

  要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

  A sandwich,please.

  请给我一份三明治。

  Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

  你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

  Whole wheat,please.

  请给我全麦面包。

  I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

  我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

  Can I take this seat?

  我可以坐这个位子吗?

  Where can I get a knife and fork?

  我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?

  Bourbon with soda water,please.

  请给我波本酒加苏打水。

  Could you show me something to certify your age?

  可否出示能证明年纪的文件

  六、西餐厅结账篇

  1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forw

ard to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

相关文章

英语口语练习之临行告别(精选3篇)

我是来告别的。 I’ve come to say goodbye. 我明天动身。 I’m off tomorrow. 我做的是晚上8点的航班。 My flight leaves at 8 P.M. 再...
英语资料2014-04-04
英语口语练习之临行告别(精选3篇)

托福考试内容(精选3篇)

为了帮助考生熟悉2017年托福考试,在考试前对托福考试有整体了解,今天小编整理汇总了托福考试内容,供大家阅读。 TOEFL iBT 为网络形式考试,使用英语语言出题。考试内容包含四项(听力、口语、阅读...
英语资料2018-06-08
托福考试内容(精选3篇)

日常服装英语交流【精彩3篇】

1. How many sample machinists your company have? 你们公司有多少样衣缝纫师? 2. Sample machinest? Do you means nor...
英语资料2019-09-06
日常服装英语交流【精彩3篇】

英语中的“宠”的表达方式【经典3篇】

最近英语君被“宠妻狂魔”赵又廷帅到不能自拔,那么在英语中“宠”应该怎么表达呢? 1.mother爱护、抚养 mother 作为名词的时候是“母亲”,但作为动词就是“母亲般的爱护、宠爱、抚养”的意思。...
英语资料2015-08-02
英语中的“宠”的表达方式【经典3篇】

初二英语知识点【经典6篇】

在我们的学习时代,说起知识点,应该没有人不熟悉吧?知识点就是一些常考的内容,或者考试经常出题的地方。还在为没有系统的知识点而发愁吗?以下是小编为大家整理的人教版初二英语知识点,希望对大家有所帮助。  ...
英语资料2011-08-03
初二英语知识点【经典6篇】

鼓励孩子英语打卡的文案【推荐6篇】

无论是在学校还是在社会中,大家一定都接触过一些使用较为普遍的文案吧,文案具有在理智上启发人们,在情感上打动人们的作用。你所见过的文案是什么样的呢?下面是小编为大家整理的鼓励孩子英语打卡的文案,欢迎阅读...
英语资料2019-04-06
鼓励孩子英语打卡的文案【推荐6篇】